In accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be integrated into the processing system belonging to the Hotel le Saint Jean whose registered office is located at Hameau de Botticella 20275 ERSA
In accordance with Article 4.7 of the RGPD, Hotel le Saint Jean is responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the website https://www.lesaintjean.net. The Hotel le Saint Jean determines the purposes and means of the processing carried out.
Why Hotel le Saint Jean does it collect personal data?
Hotel le Saint Jean collects data for several purposes explained below: analysis of website consultation behaviour. Some data is collected automatically. You are then scrupulously informed beforehand. Other data is collected as required by law and/or regulation, and other data is of strategic and commercial importance and requires your prior consent. In each case, Hotel le Saint Jean ensures that it complies with the regulations, the requirements of which vary from simple information to the prior collection of your consent.
1) Data collected automatically
- the device and browser used
- IP address (anonymize)
- the date and time of your navigation
- your browsing history (from https://www.lesaintjean.net)
- The data collected is not cross-referenced with other processing (e.g. customer files or statistics on visits to other sites).
- The data collected in this way will only result in the production of anonymous statistics
- We do not track your browsing on other websites.
- The IP address collected does not allow for a more precise geolocation than the scale of a city:
- This data is not kept beyond 13 months from your first visit.
- Raw traffic data with an associated identifier should also not be kept for more than 13 months.
Any collection of data beyond those intended to supply these statistics requires your prior consent if not assisted by another legal basis.
2) Data collected when you contact customer service
You may provide us with personal data when you contact customer service, so that we can process your requests. Again, the legal basis for this is Article 6.1.b of the GDPR. The legal basis for this collection and processing is Article 6.1.b of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR") .
In accordance with the regulations in force, Hotel le Saint Jean informs you that data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for their processing, in accordance with the regulations in force locally. For example, in accordance with French law, we are obliged to keep payment and billing information for a period of 10 years.
Hotel le Saint Jean informs that it will process data in a legal, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, precise and updated manner. For this reason, Hotel le Saint Jean undertakes to take all reasonable steps to ensure that such data is deleted or rectified without delay when it is inaccurate.
Hotel le Saint Jean will process your data in order to be able to contact you again following your request for contact.
In accordance with Articles 15 to 22 GDPR, regarding the data we hold about you, you have the following rights:
- right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR)
- right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR)
- right to erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR)
- right to restrict processing (Article 18 of the GDPR)
- right to notification of data: rectification, erasure, restriction (Article 19 of the GDPR)
- right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR)
- right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR)
- right not to be profiled (Article 22 of the GDPR)
You can exercise this right by sending your request to the following postal address Hameau de Botticella 20275 ERSA or to the following e-mail address email@example.com. Any request to exercise a right must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity to enable us to ensure that the request is indeed made by the legitimate owner of the data concerned. You may also contact the relevant supervisory authority (CNIL) to make any complaint you consider appropriate.
Hotel le Saint Jean informs you that it will not transfer your data to a third party.
Duration of data retention
The length of time we keep your data varies according to the law and, when constraints are less severe, according to the recommendations of the CNIL and our needs.
For your information, you will find in the attached table the retention periods of the main data applied by the Hotel le Saint Jean.
Type of data processing : Customer relations
Purpose of the processing : Commercial relationship management
Legal basis for processing : Article L123-22 paragraph 2 of the Commercial Code
Shelf life : 365 days
Remarks (the simplified standards of the CNIL have only an indicative value since 25.05.2018. Future standards are expected). CNIL simplified standard NS-048